Permanent hair removal with diode laser
DEFINITELY liberate yourself from unwanted hair
with diode laser epilation
What is diode laser hair removal?
The diode laser is the most innovative, fast and safe technology to progressively definitive epilation.
The laser acts directly on the hair bulb through a process called selective photothermolysis and create a very bright light energy; the light, absorbed by the bulb, turns into heat and causes the burning of the germinative cells responsible for the regrowth of the hairs, without damaging the surrounding tissues.
What types of skin does it work on?
The effects are guaranteed for all types of hair or skin, from the "Nordic" skin type 1 to the "African" skin type 6.
The diode laser can work in all areas covered with hair, even in those particularly "rich" like legs, armpits or male back, guaranteeing enormously superior results compared to traditional methods.
Not all epilation lasers are the same!
We use the latest generation technology that produces a laser of the ideal wavelength to reach even the deepest follicles, guaranteeing effectiveness on any color of hair.
The adjustable frequency allows extremely rapid treatments, while the cooling system, unique in its kind, ensures maximum and effectiveness and minimum discomfort for the patient.
Is the treatment safe?
The diode laser only hits the hair bulb, without affecting the surrounding tissues. The treatment has no side effects.
For extremely light and sensitive skin, a slight redness may appear that disappears within a couple of hours, also thanks to the application of a soothing gel at the end of each session.
How many sessions do you need?
The duration of each treatment varies from about 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of the affected area. The number of sessions depends on the skin phototype and the type of hair. Generally it takes at least 5 - 6 sessions to get up to 90% of hair removal
The phases of the treatment of diode laser hair removal
- Each treatment is preceded by a specialist visit to determine the skin phototype, size and color of the hair and other biological parameters useful for achieving maximum effectiveness.
- At the beginning of the session, the hairs present are shaved in such a way that the power of the diode laser is concentrated only on the bulb and not on the stem.
- The expert operator applies the adjuvant gel to the surface of the affected area.
- the treatment with the diode laser begins, which is adjusted according to the characteristics identified during the preliminary visit. Each session has a very short duration, from 2 to 20 twenty minutes depending on the extension of the area.
- At the end of the session, a soothing cream is applied to eliminate any risk of skin irritation.
- The procedure must be repeated for a variable number of sessions depending on the type of hair and the specific response of the patient. The results are appreciable from the first treatment.